After our successful Erasmus+ project ‘Be a Master, Think Creatively’, we have started a new project with International Partners.
We are working with our friends from Leikskolinn Furugrund in Iceland and Przedszkole32 Konin in Poland as well as estalishing new partnerships with Kindergarten Ano Meras Folegandrou and Kindergarden of Artemida, both from Greece and from Latvia, Rigas pirmsskolas izglitibas iestade Mezrozite.
The first mobility took place in November 2019 when our partners came to visit us to launch the project and begin to make plans and share ideas.
The objectives of the project are:
- learning about good and bad eating habits
- learning about ways of spending free time actively
- learning about basic rules of oral hygiene
- learning about new methods to deal with stress and other emotions
- to care about enviornment
- enhancement of institutions’ quality, especially in the area of good everyday life habits