Morning Session: 8.45 – 11:15
Afternoon Session: 12:30 – 3pm
There are two classes in Nursery
Arrival/Registration and Welcome
Focus Key worker teaching session for 15 minutes
Child initiated learning/ free play and teacher focus groups
Story time and rhymes
The nursery is divided into seven working areas
- Creative Room creative room
- Outdoor environment Outdoor Learning Area
- Language room with role play area Language Room
- Drama room Drama room
- Maths and Discovery room Maths
- PSE P.S.E.Room
- Small World Room Small World
A warm welcome to nursery. The children are settling in well and finding new friends. The children have all been given a keyworker who is responsible for 8 children each session. The keyworker will teach, observe and assess your child throughout the year.
Our theme this half term is All about me. The board in the entrance to nursery will display examples of the children’s learning.
- Please remember that children can only wear stud earrings to school.
- Names also need to be put in all items of clothing so they can be returned to their owner.
- If your child comes home in Nursery clothes please return them as soon as possible. We are running short of clothes here to change children when needed.
- Don’t forget to tell us if there are any changes to contact details.
If you have any concerns please speak to your child’s class teacher